Friday 14 May 2010

reflection on 14/05/2010 plan for weekend before Hand in!

Ok so having got my jacket lining into place ready a day later to what I hoped, I propose that;

Saturday I will complete my jacket sleeves and get them sewn in! I will then therefore decoarte the cuffs with the studs and gems and allow them time therefore to dry!

Saturday evening; I will complete my collar and once again get my decoration on so as it can dry saturday night and even into sunday!

Sunday: I propose to sew in my shirt sleeves in; finish the outside edges of this and top stitch on my pique and lower decorational piece.

Sunday late afternoon: I will sew on my jacket collar and sew on my shirt collar ready.

Sunday evening will order my pattern file ready for hand in and will complete my last blog to you; My 750 word evaluation relfecting on all elements of the project and the very valuable things regarding what I have learnt!!


If I follow this plan I should be complete and ready for my hand in!! Lets hope there are no problems which result in extra time allowance and then put back my schedule; as you can clearly see there really no time to reschedule things; I am working to a very tight time schedule!
This is not something I hope to be doing in my next year in level 6; However on a different note is something that I am sure commonly happens in the music artist costume industry!

Speak to you sunday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment