Sunday 21 March 2010

Tutorial Reflections

So Tuesday 9th March 2010 we had a re focus meeting having just handed in my last project! This was really useful in refreshing me on the things I needed to consider whilst creating my make for this project such as tutorials, considering time management and if working in a group; considering the other people's time schedules in your group! This meeting was great in exciting me about the project as it reminded us that this was a self directed project so led and timetabled by us; as we will be doing maybe in industry after next year! I like idea of this as it is a self test of how much I have learnt from my first 2 years and can apply to this project through my own abilities! Therefore the First outcome of this meeting I decided was for me to form a time schedule for myself! Then as a group we would decide when we were having meetings (as needed) and i could schedule these in! Our first initial meeting would be our 1st tutorial with Graham, where we had decided as a group that before this we would all find images that we liked and could form a start of our research from and show the direction of our research for graham (tutor) to view and gain an understanding from.

You can view my schedule by clicking on the link below! This I knew would change but by forming a basic schedule I can feel i have plotted my time in order to be on track for completion for the deadline on the 17th May 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment